Join Our Team
Why not join our team.
Digital Marketing assistant. Full or Part Time
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Salary: 16,000 £18,000.00
Marketing & Advertising - Marketing & Advertising
- Job type
Marketing and Advertising/Digital Marketing Assistant
Manchester City Centre (Onsite Free Parking)
£16,000 - £18,000
I am currently recruiting for a new role for The Weeder Group, we are currently growing very quickly and have recently expanded operations to more global markets and new projects due to be launched early 2020. We now need a motivated candidate to join the team to play a major role in the growth of the group whilst also progressing and taking increased responsibilities in the future.
This is a perfect role for someone who has an interest in fashion and styling. If you have a qualification in marketing and fashion and are looking for your next role then this is for you.
You will benefit from working in an open plan office environment a short walk from Manchester City Centre with friendly colleagues and management.
Hours of Work (Some flexibility will be required from time to time)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday - 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Thursday Friday - 9:00AM - 4:30PM
- Developing and implementing a social media strategy for all brands across the group which positively affects the business.
- Writing engaging content for the websites and company pages including Blogs, page creation, Press releases, video content ect..
- Editing images prior to upload
- Liaise with SEO and PPC agencies to effectively drive up web traffic.
- Monitoring user engagement using Google Analytics.
- Ensuring all websites are up to date and working effectively with any third party agencies.
- Creating engaging and effective promotional mailers for the brand to utilize.
- Attending any networking/PR events whilst ensuring that the company brand is held in the highest light possible.
- Building relationships with key social influencers (Identifying relevant bloggers ect)
- Working with colleagues, especially the main brands Social Media Assistant and other departments to ensure operations are running smoothly.
What we are looking for
- Experience working as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Degree in Marketing or a related subject or proven experience within the field.
- PPC / SEO knowledge.
- Adept using Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp or similar
- Excellent usage of social media for business purposes.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen with project management skills.
- Desire to develop and progress in your career.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and cover letter to Kieran@DSUnderwear.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.