Join Our Team
Why not join our team.
Digital Marketing assistant. Full or Part Time
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Salary: Above National Minimum Wage
- Category: Marketing and Advertising/Digital Marketing Assistant
Manchester City Centre - Home Based with occasional F2F meetings
I am currently recruiting for a new role for The Weeder Group, we are currently growing very quickly and have recently expanded operations to more global markets and new projects due to be launched early 2021. We now need a motivated candidate to join the team to play a major role in the growth of the group whilst also progressing and taking increased responsibilities in the future.
This is a perfect role for someone who has an interest in fashion, homeware and styling.
Hours of Work
This is suitable for either a part time candidate ranging from 10-15 hours with a minimum of 10 hours per week. Some weeks there may be further overtime available should you wish to take it or a Full Time basis. Please specify in your application which role you are interested in. If full time, 1 day a week will be based in our retail shop in the Northern Quarter where you will utilising your marketing skills to present the store in an appealing manner. Stock displays, use the stock on site to create engaging posts for all social media platforms etc.
- Developing and implementing a social media strategy for all brands across the group which positively affects the business.
- Writing engaging content for the websites and company pages including Blogs, page creation, Press releases, video content, posters ect..
- Editing images prior to upload
- Monitoring user engagement using Google Analytics.
- Ensuring all websites are up to date and working effectively with any third party agencies.
- Creating engaging and effective promotional mailers for the brand to utilize.
- Building relationships with key social influencers (Identifying relevant bloggers ect)
- Scheduling social media posts in advance for the week ahead.
What we are looking for
- Experience working as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Degree in Marketing or a related subject or proven experience within the field.
- Adept using Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp or similar
- Excellent usage of social media for business purposes.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen with project management skills.
- Desire to develop and progress in your career.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and cover letter to Kieran@DSUnderwear.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered under any circumstances.